PuTTY bug resize-minimise
summary: Resize after Alt-Space, N minimise doesn't work
class: bug: This is clearly an actual problem we want fixed.
priority: medium: This should be fixed one day.
absent-in: 2002-10-29 2003-01-23
present-in: 0.52 2002-05-20 2002-10-24
fixed-in: 2002-10-29 (0.54) (0.55) (0.56) (0.57) (0.58) (0.59) (0.60) (0.61) (0.62)
Another bit of resize flakiness that's been reported :
- Open a connection somewhere.
- Resize the window (to verify that it can be resized).
- Type alt-space, then 'n' to minimize the window.
- Alt-tab (or click it on the taskbar) to bring it back up.
- Attempt to resize the window. There'll be a lot of flickering, and
if you chose a left/top handle the window will move around, but it
- Type something into the window.
- Resizing now works.
(This may be something to look at when fixing the other
Update: This bug appears to have mysteriously fixed itself
sometime between 2002-10-24 and 2002-10-29. During this period there
was a lot of global-removal and Unix-porting upheaval, including some
bug fixes, so I'm going to claim this is fixed.
Audit trail for this bug.
If you want to comment on this web site, see the
(last revision of this bug record was at 2004-11-16 15:27:00 +0000)